If your children plans to attend our full summer EXTRAS program, June 27, 2022 through August 12, 2022, registration is open.
Please be sure to sign up for the appropriate grade level field trips on Community Pass.Summer Rates
Full 7 Week program (8am-6pm) $1,500
Full 7 Week program (AM 8am-1pm) $ 750
Full 7 Week program (PM 1pm-6pm) $ 750
Hoot Camp 4 Week Program (PM 1pm-6pm) $ 450
Individual week (8am-6pm) $ 260
Individual week (AM 8am-1pm) $ 150
Individual week (PM 1pm-6pm) $ 150
**Please register on the EXTRAS website.
Thank you for your interest in the EXTRAS program.
The camp runs for 7 weeks, from June 27 to August 12, 2022.
- Closed July 4th, 2022
- We are open each day from 8-6pm.
- We provide a morning and afternoon snack.
- In the morning, we offer art, gym, outdoor play, structured games and activities.
- In the afternoon we do the following things:
Monday/Wednesday -Town Pool from 1-3:30 p.m. for grades K through 6.
Tuesday - Montvale Lanes for grades 3 through 6.
Tuesday - Kindergarten and first grade will go on their own separate field trip.
Thursday- Field trip with the option to stay back at the school, for ages grades 3 through 6 only.
Friday- every other Friday we have in house entertainment
- It is strongly suggested you register for trips when you sign up for the summer program as they close out quickly.
- Water activities some days
- You may choose a full day program or a half day program.
- Please provide a morning snack and lunch. We will provide an afternoon snack. Please nut-free food only.
The half day program consists of a morning half day, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., or an afternoon half day, 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- You provide lunch.
Our staff consists of a teacher, two- three adult aides and two-three student aides. We have a full-time nurse (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Each child should bring a bin the first day with their name on it and a lid.
- An extra bathing suit and bottle of sun tan lotion should be kept in it as well as their lunch.
- All clothes and items should be labeled.
- We suggest sneakers each day and to leave a pair of flip flops in the bin for water activities.
The program will be run out of West Ridge Elementary School. Registration will be on a first come/first served basis. Once the program reaches capacity it will be closed.