MacBook Keyboard Shortcuts that you should know...
- shift+arrow keys (left, right, up and down) to highlight text
- command+Z = Undo (some programs allow multiple undo)
- command+(X or C or V) = Cut, Copy, or Paste
- command+S = Save a document
- command+P = Print a document
- command+Q = Quit a Program
- command+W = Close a Window
- command+A = Select All in Finder
- fn+delete = Delete one character, pulled in on the right of the cursor
- command+shift+3 = Take a screenshot of the entire screen
- command+shift+4 = Take a screenshot of a specific portion of a screen
- command+F = Find items in a document or open a Find window
Click here for a full list of keyboard shortcuts.