If your children plans to attend our full summer EXTRAS program, July 1 through August, 16, 2019, registration for the full program ONLY will open on April 30th at 7:00 p.m. through May 2, 2019.
Registration will fully open on May 3rd at 7:00 p.m.
Please be sure to sign up for the appropriate grade level field trips.
1 week AM/PM - $200
1 Week AM or PM - $120
1st week with July 4th off:
AM/PM - $160
AM or PM - $96
**Please register on the EXTRAS website.
Thank you for your interest in the EXTRAS program. Registration for the summer program opens in May.
- The camp runs for 7 weeks, from July 1 to August 16, 2019.
- Closed July 4th, 2019
- We are open each day from 8-6pm.
- We provide a morning and afternoon snack.
- In the morning we offer art, gym, outdoor play, structured games and activities.
- In the afternoon we do the following things:
Monday/Wednesday -Town Pool from 1-3:30 p.m. for grades k through 6.
Tuesday - Montvale Lanes for grades 2 through 6.
Tuesday - Kindergarten and first grade will go on their own separate field trip.
Thursday- Field trip with the option to stay back at the school, for ages grades 2 through 6 only.
Friday- every other Friday we have in house entertainment
- It is strongly suggested you register for trips when you sign up for the summer program as they close out quickly.
- Water activities some days
- You may choose a full day program or a half day program.
The half day program consists of a morning half day, 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., or an afternoon half day, 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- You provide lunch.
Our staff consists of a teacher, two- three adult aides and two-three student aides. We have a full-time nurse (9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Each child should bring a bin the first day with their name on it and a lid.
- An extra bathing suit and bottle of sun tan lotion should be kept in it as well as their lunch.
- All clothes and items should be labeled.
- We suggest sneakers each day and to leave a pair of flip flops in the bin for water activities.
The program will be run out of West Ridge Elementary School. Registration will be on a first come/first served basis. Once the program reaches capacity it will be closed.