Welcome to the Park Ridge HOOT CAMP
Park Ridge Hoot Camp is a great introduction to elementary school available to all incoming Kindergarteners.
Each day, children will play games, create artwork, sing songs, engage in learning centers, and participate in special activities.
This program will be instructed by certified teachers.
Dates: July 1st through July 26th (except July 4th)
- Time: 9am-12pm (before and aftercare available)
- Location: West Ridge Elementary School
- Cost: $425
To register, log on to Community Pass until Wednesday, June 5, 2019.
- A weekly system is utilized for all before care registrations. (Registration closes 6/5/19)
- For HOOT CAMP itself you must register for the entire program. (Registration closes 6/5/19)
- For after care you would need to register for EXTRAS following the EXTRAS directions for registration.
Please make sure you are registered online so that you can utilize the system. Check payments can be made through the online system, you do not need to mail in your payment. If you are having a problem or do not have access to a computer, please contact either Mr. Kirkby, Mr. Stokes or Mr. Wright.
East Brook Elementary School – Principal – Kevin Stokes – 201-573-6000 ext. 2000
West Ridge Elementary School – Principal – Chris Kirkby – 201-573-6000 ext. 3000
Business Administrator- Robert Wright - 201-573-6000 Ext. 1200
Tax ID # 22-6002189